Achieve More Physical Therapy, PLLC
Prevention, Fitness and Personal Training
- Keep healthy and fit with the following services:
- Fitness assessments
- Balance assessments and training
- Fall prevention strategies and exercises
- Strategic strengthening programs
- Core training and Pilates instruction
- and much more...
Aftercare (post therapy)
Already had physical therapy in another setting and/or do not qualify for continued therapy? Want to continue to improve your health with strategic strengthening and training? Let my knowledge as a physical therapist help you achieve more. Again, programming will be customized to your specific needs and desires.
Customized licensed physical therapy services are provided in a personal setting that focuses solely on you. You will have my full attention during your time with me and you can be sure each activity and exercise is customized to your needs.
- We specialize in treating the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pathologies
- Strains and sprains
- Core dysfunction and weakness
- Recent fall(s) with or without injury
- Balance dysfunction
- Our interventions are a mix of exercise, hands-on care and modalities. Most exercise is designed to help you take charge of your health and be portable - that is, you can often do them with simple equipment right in your own home.
Any of our products and services may change from time to time based on expressed needs and desires. Please call for the most updated information and offerings.
Aging Well Academy© Community Educator
- An experienced presenter, Nancy is committed to educating members of the community about the benefits of exercise to improve quality of life and to stay safe. Contact Nancy to speak to your group about the importance of exercise and aging well. If you are responsible for the well-being of those in a community or facility, please contact Nancy to see if a seminar, workshop or safety assessment might be beneficial for your residents. Visit our Speaking Engagements page for more information.
Appointments available by phone and may be off-site based on location and availability.
Kindly contact us within 24 hours if you need to cancel/re-schedule your visit.
Call today for more information 585 406-0526