Now at the Canandaigua YMCA!
Join us for FREE Buff Bones® December Demo Days
December 6th and 13th, 2017
1:30pm - 2:30pm
at the Canandaigua Family YMCA
Click here for more information on FREE Buff Bones Demo Days.
View Complete Schedule of
Programs and Events
Achieve More Physical Therapy, PLLC
A new approach to physical therapy, fitness and aging well
Are you Ready to feel better now?
Welcome to Achieve More Physical Therapy... a new approach to physical therapy, fitness and aging well. Nancy Alexander, PT, CSCS, Certified ACE Senior Fitness Specialist brings her 20+ years of experience as a physical therapist to her own practice to offer a continuum of care based on your needs. "My commitment is to use my skills, my experience and my time to help you take control of your health and live a more active life," says Nancy.
Are you Ready to:
- Move easier... feel better... and return to those activities you enjoy
Are you Ready for:
- One-on-one personalized care... always.
- Convenience... services available in our clinic or in your own home or business.
- Professional and Friendly feedback... continual guidance for proper form to make sure you are doing exercises safely and correctly.
Are you Ready to:
- Become part of a community of adults who are just like you and want to make the coming years the best of their lives.
Are you Ready to commit to:
- Physical therapy... Personal training... and targeted workshops to help you reach your goals.
Join our community at
Achieve More Physical Therapy and Aging Well Now!
Learn just how great tomorrow can be. Are you Ready?
or call me at 585-406-0526.
I can't wait to be your resource for health, fitness and aging well!
Our mission is to inspire and teach adults to be more fit, healthy and well. We achieve this by offering licensed physical therapy services, certified personal training, education, wellness programs and workshops along a continuum of care to benefit you, our client. We strive to be proactive, not reactive. We do this while building a community of caring and support. Together, we will learn how to age confidently while safely improving our quality of life as long as possible.
Nancy Alexander, PT, CSCS,
ACE Certified Senior Fitness Specialist
Achieve More Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Personal Training
- Physical assessments
Aging Well Academy
- This is the education initiative under Achieve More Physical Therapy.
- Education is woven through all services above in addition to community and group presentations.
- Includes access to me for any questions related to health and wellness; newsletters that educate and inspire you to live a better life; community education and speaking engagements that also strive to educate and inspire.
- Sign up now to receive information on how to age well and become a part of our community.
- Physical Therapy: Physical therapists are movement specialists. We are trained to marry form and function for optimal health and wellness. Goals must be functional in order to be relative to you and your life's passions. Each care plan is individualized and customized to your needs and desires after a thorough evaluation. A physician referral is not required for physical therapy in New York State though there is often a need to collaborate with your physician for optimal care.
- Personal Training and Fitness: As a certified strength and conditioning specialist and ACE Certified Senior Fitness Specialist, my aim is to provide personal training, workshops, and education on a continual basis to help you improve your health. Fitness and safety as we age are not a "one and done" deal. It takes consistent action and education to make a difference over time.
In The News:
Achieve More Physical Therapy was featured in an article in the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle.
Read it here... Physical Therapy Practice Posts Fees